Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trey Zeigler lands another offer!

Two days ago junior-to-be Trey Zeigler took an unofficial visit with his father to the University of Michigan. During the visit Coach Beilein gave the 6-4 combo guard an offer to play basketball for the Wolverines. "Coach Beilein is a real nice guy and a good coach, we broke down film and he showed me some film of his past players and how he thought I could help him," Trey said.

The Michigan offer is Zeigler's fourth offer, as he has received offers from UCLA, Indiana, and Central Michigan. Of course, the CMU offer comes from his father Ernie Zeigler who is the head coach at CMU. "I take my Dad's offer as serious as I do the rest. I have always wanted to play high major basketball but my Dad has steered CMU in the right direction and if they can continue to improve I most definitely will consider Central," stated Zeigs.

Zeigler enjoyed himself so much at Michigan that the Wolverines are now a serious contender in the "Trey Zeigler sweepstakes". "The visit was better than I had expected, I am really taking Michigan serious now," said Trey.

Other schools that are recruiting Zeigs and will probably offer him in the near future are: Kansas, Michigan State, Kentucky, Arizona, Texas, and Purdue. Zeigler is scheduled to take an unofficial visit to East Lansing next week. There is also no time table for Trey to make a decision. Trey states, "I don't have a time table, I am going to just rely on my gut feeling. When I feel comfortable with the right school I will then make my decision."

No comments: