Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Football Season!


It's that time of the year! Teams all around the state are putting in those two-a-days with dreams of making it to Ford Field for the State Finals. NGS will now shift its attention to football. For the next two weeks till the season starts I will bring you my preseason poll as well as rankings at every position for the classes of 2009-2012. When the season starts you can expect to see game coverage, as well as top performances from the week, and top game breakdowns.

I will also be combing the state checking out practices and scrimmages, you can check back daily as I will bring you team previews, interviews, and pictures from some of the state's top teams and players.

But as I put 90% of my attention to the gridiron greats I will not forget about the basketball world as I will continue coverage of hoops as the high school season is just 3 months away.

Paully-C